Some celebrities really do confuse me even if I have watched some of their films. Why? I guess there is a certain angle or just the thought of them being familiar vice versa.
Some of them confused me before and some of them are still confusing me. I am in Limbo.
1. Michael Cera and Jesse Eisenberg
If it weren’t for The Social Network or the consecutive movies that Jesse was part of, it would be harder for me.
2. Naomi Watts and Marie-José Croze
3. Chris Rock and Chris Tucker
Up to this point, I am still confused.
4. Samuel L. Jackson and Laurence Fishburne
Saying thanks to the shirt.
5. Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon
After getting addicted to Jimmy Fallon because of Justin Timberlake, I already know the difference.
6. Rachel Blanchard and Sara Paxton
Thanks to the mermaid basis and ugly Clueless TV series.
7. Briana Evigan and Sharni Vinson
Just because they were both from Step Up.
8. Allan Cumming, Sean Penn and Stanley Tucci
Maybe because of the extraordinary make-up in their movies
9. Me and Angelina Jolie
I see you laughing. Yes, I do.
10. Me and Selena Gomez Q4 of 2014
Don’t hate, appreciate. HAHAHAHAHA