I hate my 17-year-old self. I mean, who doesn’t? For the numerous idle times I had in a day, I thought why not look back to the strangest posts I’ve made. Strangest because, it feels weird reading your old blog with some twitchy comments, more of immature comments about love, school and friendship.
There are 10 + 2 things I find very conventional when blogging as my 17-year-old self. Very gruesome of me. Haha
3. Lyrics of a song
4. Colorful entries and copious ‘lols’
5. Answering surveys
6. Quotes/shoutouts from famous people to start of an entry plus disclaimers of puppy love
7. Long posts just to describe a not-so-significant day
8. Realizing you did not get your shit together
9. Those weird random titles
10. You still had a link for your Multiply
11. The worst location/mood/music setting
12. Bountiful unrealistic and unreasonable tags
Did you have these types of writing too? :)
feu de joie: The good thing about having old blogs is you get to be nostalgic with the fun memories you had, or just basically waste time reading when you’re bored.