I have been nominated by Kat for this award:
Thank you so much Kat! I have not been nominated as much but this is such a privilege for me. It feels good to know that you affect other people’s lives by your greatest passion :) One thing we should always remember when doing something you love, it has to come with its generosity on how can we be able to give a smile to the person or even a little extra help to make their day much better than yesterday. :)
Here are the rules for this award:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Attach the award to the post (right click and save, then upload)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them
- Provide a link to the award post you created
How my blog started?
Well, my blog with WordPress started 3 years ago. I decided to start writing entries in WordPress because I found that bloggers here are very authentic and it was the same time I knew I was pregnant so, why not be more inspired right? Before, I was using LiveJournal, Multiply, Blogger, i.ph, and Blogdrive – but those were my teen years so it wasn’t really that phenomenal. Hehe
Advice to new bloggers:
- Write what you feel because writing is a medium of unpublished thoughts that need to be released.
- Don’t be threatened by good writers or bloggers who have expensive domains and beautiful layouts. It’s always about the content. Next thing you know, you have made it into a higher level than them.
I nominate my fellow-bloggers:
I will only nominate 7 because I have not been really that interactive with other bloggers.
- Kuya Apo – He has profound ideas and opinions when it comes to politics. I admire him for his courage. His entries impress me and excite me to blog more about my country.
- Jim Carbonel – I like the way he writes with consistency. Random but full of soul and fun.
- Jean Pagtalunan – Poetry in a child and adult’s kind of setting. Her entries will make you read non-stop because she feels what you feel.
- Dr. Eamer – Material is quality. Reading his positive blog is like reading poetry and daily rants in a special way.
- Cyrelle Rongavilla – Newbie but her writings of love and despair will come a long way. A blog of picking yourself up and never giving up on love.
- Kuya Maru o Kuya Peter o Kuya Henry – The blog who has transpired and inspired the vulnerable person that I am. That being vulnerable and being a poet is a good combination. Hehe
- Kath Martinez – She knows the minds of the Filipina millenials. She’s like our spokesperson when she writes.