Because there are just times when you can’t write about anything, so you start answering questions that might free your mind. Which I’m thanking the heavens. Hopefully something materializes.
- Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never trying because basically, you’re a pussy. If you never try, then you’ll never know what you’re losing or gaining. At least when you fail, you may lose a lot but there is always wisdom that can be used for your upcoming battles.
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? Reading the first phrase made me sing a Moffats’ song. Anyway, I think that’s part of the thrill of having a short life. We always want to explore and try things that we know won’t and will help us. Being humans, curiosity is deep-seated. There are things we like but we can’t do because we don’t want to make any efforts kung saan nag-laland ang efflane. Sometimes, we want the result to be there immediately because we are weary and slothful.
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? Sometimes it happens, it’s inevitable but we always have to try to lessen them happening in the future. Again, walk the talk but if you can’t, ca-talk ka nalang sa kapitbahay niyo at humingi ng saklolo.
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? The way we see it, actually. See that’s the thing, a simple question won’t be answered in a snap since there are numerous changes we want to happen to the world but all we do is put our asses down and let others do their job. We lack initiatives, we play pretend, and we forget that we are one. We don’t move unless someone does. We don’t try to love the things that we have, so we overwhelm ourselves desiring for more. People will always be unsatisfied with the world – this won’t change. We always want change but it’s us that needs to change. We need to change our perspective. At least for once, the way we think (and let’s be hopeful) it would be a domino effect for us to be progressive.
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Loving others. Naks.
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? Doing what I believe in because it’s really hard lying to yourself or lying beside you here in the dark with open arms.
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? As much as possible, I would lessen alcohol, meat, pizza and fries intake. Nah, I won’t. Those types of intake make good memories. I think I would be more anticipating with situations and be less trustworthy.
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? 98 degrees because I’m the sunshine after the rain. I’m the cure against your fear and your pain. I’m still young, there’s still tons to learn. I don’t think I have controlled that much yet because I’m still living it up.
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? Both, actually. Doing things right because I’m human and I do go with the orthodox of doing things (which is something I really want to change. Hence, making me worried). If I always do the right things, how sure am I that it’s really right? It can be right for me but what about you? What about others? See? Worrying about the latter is a great frustration. I mean living in a world where people always have a bar for the wrong and the right, there would always be reluctance and justification with all kinds of acts.
- You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? I would tell them to fuck off and fuck a tree. Kidding. I would tell them to address all their criticisms directly to my close friend. There is so much more of a person’s closet than a man’s fussy mind. Always remember that – but hey! We all judge so who am I to wash hands here? Hehe.
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? All you have to do in this world is love unconditionally.
- Would you break the law to save a loved one? Saving a life? Yes. But if it’s not saving a life then, no.
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? By just looking at the mirror.
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people? I never get hurt or scared with the truth.
- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? Because they look for another kind of happiness. Happiness is like a thief. There are times which we never stop chasing it and make something happen when all we know, from the start, it’s the stolen item that we want – which can be a source to be simply happy. Sige, layman’s terms, for e.g.: Ang kasiyahan ko eh magkaroon ng kotse (the thief). Kayod ako ng kayod at pilit ako ng pilit bumili ng kotse kahit alam kong sagad na sagad na ako (the chasing). Ang hindi ko alam, eh yung inipon kong pambili ng kotse eh pwede naman pala pambili ng ibang bagay na makakatulong kung ano na ang meron ako since alam kong hindi ko naman kailangan ng kotse sa ngayon. Ang kailangan ko pala eh ipagawa ang bahay naming sira, parang ulo namin. (stolen item). Sana na-gets niyo yung explanation. Lol
Click here for the source of the questions.