Yes, here’s what happened ending 2015 and starting 2016:
(Like you’re that interested huh hahaha)
Last week of November
It’s been a tradition spending the last week of November with my bestest friends for 12 years now. They really have been my safe haven (naks, maipasok lang yung movie kasi wala nang maisip na description).
To kick-off December, I celebrated my silver jubilee birthday on the 1st. What I did? Well, I was on VL/BL (Birthday Leave) and I just asked my mom and my older brother (forced invitation – duh my brother would not have the mood to watch such drama) to watch A Second Chance which I really regret, until now. I think it was just because of the hype but the story isn’t really that astonishing compared to the first one. I kept on telling myself I just should’ve watched Hunger Games. Ugh.
The next morning, my office mates surprised me with this:
Hahaha! Photos of the guys/people that I like/love (L to R: Paulo Avelino, Joem Bascon, Alex Medina, a photo of my mom and I when I was 8, Justin Bieber, Sam Claflin, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, and a solo crazy photo (and then a photo of my ex that was in a formal attire taken during a wedding – I felt brutalized — but he wasn’t the one being married, doncha worry or should I?) Charaught. And of course, Alessandra.
Since Shie‘s a November celebrant, we just planned to celebrate it the same time so that we can save money as well.
Every Christmas, me and the rest of my family friends and co-foundation members have a tradition of giving back so…
Welcoming 2016’s Birthday And The Rest of the Weeks haha
- I actually spent the New Year at home then headed to my family friends’
- Went to our relatives in Sucat and in Rizal
- Spent 2nd of January at Luig’s house (thank god because I was so in need of beer since I haven’t had it for two weeks char haha)
- College friends hung out at my house and “tried” babysitting Alessandra and Isaiah (they love my mom’s carbonara)
- Hung out at Kimmie’s with Migz and Aaron
- And the rest of the days were hectic and busy because of work (but it’s all good! I love my work!) :)
Galing ko magbigay ng summary. Pang tamad lang. Hahaha.