Guys, you have to take time appreciating every time you are nominated. I’m not telling to do the set of questions or nominations right away but at least, the fact that your blog is discovered and is being read.
Hahaha! Thank you Jolens for this nomination! I am truly grateful :)
So I think I should nominate bloggers first, right?
These set of bloggers have been taking my working time (I swear, priorities haha!) because they made me so interested in their world that I forgot mine.
Again, here are the blogs I never miss to visit once a day. My happy pills :)
- Jim – I met Jim through WordPress. Yes, met. We’ve been good friends actually. We met twice but we still keep in touch through Skype/SMS/Viber and whatever! We’ve been close actually. He’s my shock absorber. I met him last year around September I guess. So anyway, his 2015 blog got deleted accidentally so he started a new one. He’s not always updating but I would like to recommend him to you because (you might have missed him – if you know him) or, you might want to read some of his posts about pain and love. And, kung bitter ka. Chos!
- Shaira – She’s been entertaining me for days now. Her blog is one of the blogs I really read everyday because even if her posts are so random, you can really relate because it’s the everyday life of a person. Very natural and has a friendly approach :)
- Mike – Bonjour! Shemet. Hay nako. Why did I even nominate this bully? Joke lang. He is actually funny. He superkaduper makes me laugh. (Please laugh at his jokes, wag niyo ako ipahiya). Chos! At first, I wasn’t that interested because I really don’t travel but when you start reading his posts, okay naman. Very nice, amazing. Hahaha! I think the beer and food posts got me. He had me at beers. Haha! Please do watch his awkward vlogs on his YouTube channel and subscribe (ayan ha, prinomote ko na ng bongga).
- The Unsealed Letters, Filipina Writer – I’m not finished reading all of her posts but I Want To Be Complicated was very relatable. It’s all about empowering us women (not only Filipinas) but to our day-to-day struggles when it comes to life, love and the universe.
- Vhon – Vhon, also funny (I like funny bloggers!). He actually has this short stories but seriously, way way funny. Kahit super random lang, sobrang nakakatawa parin. I like reading very short blogs that has a big impact on your day. At least, medyo light magiging day mo kahit konti lang nabasa mo.
- Patrick – My gosh, GoT fans! His site is very informative especially when it comes to my most favorite series ever, Game of Thrones. Nuff said. Visit his site so you know what I’m talking about ;)
To those who are nominated: No need to post the same guys if you don’t feel like it :)
To answer Jolens’ questions:
- Last non-English language movie that you liked? Honor Thy Father
- What’s your take on romantic comedies? Do you have a favorite? I love watching them. Pretty In Pink (1986), Clueless (1995) and How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days (2003)
- What’s a movie that you judge other people for liking? Star Wars or Star Trek (sorry guys) I’m really not a sci-fi fan. :(
- Is there a movie that is better than its book version? The books are always better :)
- Favorite line in a song? “Here comes the sun, doo doo doo doo. And I say, it’s alright.” and “Hakuna Matata – it means no worries for the rest of your days.”
- Favorite song released before the year 2000? Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana
- Name a website that you constantly visit aside from WordPress – 9gag
- Any opinions on Brexit? – None. I don’t know the whole story yet.
- If you read poetry, name a poet that you like and his/her best piece. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Name something—a movie, an app, a detergent brand, whatever— that you think is underrated. Reebok
- Any YouTube link you want to share? Hahaha! I just want you to be ready. This video is a bit dragging.
And since this is another Liebster award, I will ask the same questions.
- If you’re not writing, what another passionate hobby do you like doing and why?
- Why did you choose WordPress? Why not other blog sites?
- Are you comfortable meeting other bloggers in person?
- When you started blogging, did you intentionally wanted to write for yourself only or for other people? Or both? Why?
- Has blogging changed your life?
- What age did you start writing?
- What age did you start blogging?
- What is in it in blogging that keeps you writing more?
- What is the longest duration you stopped blogging and why?
- Who do you think is the most influential blogger?
- Bakit blog log log log log log?