Thank you Jessy, you sweet little chum chum! Hahaha! <3
Since I am kinda lazy wait no, not kinda, I’m really lazy today because it’s a Monday and it seems like my mind is not working that much (sorry Jessy) I will just answer her questions. I also cannot nominate other bloggers because I’ve lost track of people I used to communicate here in the blogosphere. I think, all the bloggers that I think are worthy have been already nominated in my past few kemeroots like this :)
But yes Jessy, I will try my best to answer these questions of course! :)
Am I such a mystery? Hahahahahaha
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? I’d be 16.
- If you had the chance to go back in time and change one thing, what would you change? I wouldn’t with any. I’m human and I do have regrets but if I change those regretful situations, I wouldn’t be who I am today. Someone stronger, braver and prettier. PRETTIER?! Charaught.
- If your life was a movie, what would be the title? The Little Mermaid :)
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Loving others :) it shouldn’t be called “work” but I hope you get what I mean.
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? Ang giraffe naman ng tanong na ito! Hahahaha! Hmm. I’d choose the latter since I’ve made good memories with the people surrounding me right now. I’m satisfied with the community around me. I’d rather stay with them than meet new ones. :)