I know a lot of bloggers are doing this but mind you, this started way back when I was a teen and when my older sisters were teens who are in their 30s now so that still makes me not that old reading CandyMag, etc.
So I wanted to do something feminine for my blog post ewwww not so me but I will try my best to be kikay for this entry.
As the featured image of this entry is my bag – this is from Artwork. A gift from an ex-boyfriend and I’m still using it because I’m really a fan of Artwork and not him. I think this bag only costs around P500-600 I really do not remember, let’s not bring back the past. The bag is so useful (since 2012) and durable but the relationship wasn’t.
To be honest with you, ever since grade school to high school, whenever me and my friends go to Town (since it was the only closest mall from our school), all we really had with us was this Anonymous see through wallet (with money of course) and our Nokia phones. At least, when we want to text someone, we don’t need to bring it out anymore.
But I guess this is called adulting. I actually started using bags and having such kikay stuff during college.
So let’s start.
Happy Skin pouch – I just got this for free when my sissy bought loads of stuff from Beauty Bar (which I imagine it sometimes as a snake skin so I don’t know why am I writing this down, it scares me – next)
- Lotion – Bath and Body Works sweet pea + Honeysuckle
- Body gel – Honeysuckle
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Band-aid for my heart
- Toy Story wet wipes – to kill my Woody smell
- Modess All Night napkin – just to keep me confident that I ain’t preggers for the 2nd time
- Extra ponytails – because I cannot survive without wearing a ponytail on my right hand
- Petroleum Jelly – been a friend of mine since the 5th grade
- 2 Happy Skin lipsticks – I mix them since I wasn’t able to buy The First Time (color red)
- Carmex – my ultimate beshie
- Cheeky Glow blush of Maybelline + cheekbrush
- Powder, Maybelline – need it for my gun…dara park
Wallet – Bally, vintage wallet I got from my mom. I’ve been using it for 3 years now. It has numerous pockets and card holders that I don’t even know how does everything fit in. It’s black so I can suit it with any bag, formal or informal. It’s square and quite pretty heavy due to coins but thank god I have a…
Coin purse – This one I got from Robbie as a Christmas gift last year. I was supposed to get the dog one but I think Lauren booked on it first.
Gadget pouch – Kipling, I put my:
- Power bank – which I bought at this designer shop just oustide our village. It’s so handy! It can last until 4 full charges. The seller told me they got it from Japan, and this character is quite famous sorry, not an anime fan. Yep! It’s that cat-like tiger-like lion-like pink creature
- Charger (dirty white already due to pollution of my hands) + headset (practically sponspored by Samsung but destroyed by owner’s stupidity of keeping it sane by using a yellow weak paper clip)
- Uniqlo USB – also got this for free in Uniqlo 2 Christmases ago (I don’t even remember what’s inside. Porn perhaps? Japanese porn since it’s from Uniqlo? Ozawa perhaps?)
- Car key – Fendi + oreo keychain Mike gave to me. So cute!!! :)
- Bottle opener + nail cutter (yes, it’s metaphorical to put them all in one chain)
Tissue c/o Kleenex – since I have allergic rhinitis and the aftermath is looking exactly like a rhinoceros
Shades – Cotton On, to keep my beauty since I’m too tired of people running to me asking for my picture or autograph
Alcohol – to rub the germs off from people who keep on holding me like I’m a saint – but I ain’t a sinner
Brush – Paganini, to brush all my fears away
Cologne – Love & Sunshine; Bath & Body Works, the yellow one that looks like my urine too
Of course, my phone – that I used to take picture of these photos that you cannot locate with Exhibit A
I hope to see yours too! Or do you have anything in your bag same as mine? Comment below, ladies! :)
I am totally a legit female blogger now.
Should I put xoxo?